Call for posters important dates
All deadlines are at 23:59 (GMT/UTC+08:00) on the dates specified
|Call for posters open||:|
|Abstract submission deadline||:|
|Extended Abstract submission deadline||:|
|Notification of acceptance||:|
|Poster display schedule||:|
|Poster presentation session||:|
|Poster reception sessions||:|
Topics of interest include all aspects of Knowledge Base and Engineering, Computational Intelligence, Intelligent Multimedia Systems, Applied-Computing Sciences, and other related fields. The more specific areas are listed here.
Benefits of presenting
- Promotion of your research at KCIC 2016 to make connections with people that you can continue through the open spaces or informally during the conference
- An opportunity to share your work and network with other presenters, attendees, and press at a special poster reception
- Chance to exchange interesting ideas and start conversations with others
You are required to submit an abstract in 1-2 pages including figures or tables. Authors must use the template (download here). Please convert the doc template file to pdf and send it to:
(Please send cc to email@example.com)
The poster boards will be available at the Polimdo Auditorium on November 15–16, 2016
- Please prepare your poster at ISO A1 size (594 mm x 841 mm, 23.4 inch x 33.1 inch) or ISO A0 size (841 mm x 1189 mm, 33.1 inch x 46.8 inch)
- Use a simple font such as Times or Arial throughout your poster
- All material should be readable from a distance of 1 meter or more
Though the poster design is free form, the poster template is available to use (download here). All material should be readable from a distance of 1 meter or more. It is important to understand that your poster is neither a paper nor a slideshow.
We will have 30 display boards with A0 dimension at the Polimdo Auditorium on the November 15–16, 2016. Plan to mount your materials at least 15 minutes prior to the opening of the session. It is also recommended that you bring extra copies of your poster handout for people to request copies of your information.
Three minutes talk in the poster short presentation session on November 15, 2016 at 12.00–13.00 is required to all poster presenters at Polimdo Auditorium.
The poster reception sessions will be on November 15-16, 2016 lunch time when authors will be encouraged to stand by their posters. The authors can use their own PC or tablet to demonstrate their research. (Be aware that the Internet connection is not available). Poster sessions are intended to give you the chance to present interesting ideas and start conversations with others. Use this session as a way to make connections with people that you can continue through the open spaces or informally during the conference.