Knowledge creation is becoming more important topic for researchers and users in academic, management and industrial fields. The term has been widely used for the last couple of years, and refers to the formation of new ideas through interactions between explicit and tacit knowledge in individual human mind.To realize knowledge creation in real life, it is essential to transform human mind into computation in order to extract potentially useful information from data and create valuable knowledge. The use of intelligent techniques in computing-related fields can be useful to retrieve meaningful result in automated processes for knowledge creation.
To bridge research activities between young researchers on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing research fields, we cordially invite you to participate in The Fifth International Conference on Knowledge Creation and Intelligent Computing (KCIC), which will be held in Manado, Indonesia, on November 15-17, 2016. KCIC 2016 is a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Manado State Polytechnic, Electronic Engineering Politechnic Institute of Surabaya, and Keio University, and supported by some institutions.
- KCIC 2012, Surabaya, March 13-14, 2012.
- KCIC 2013, Bali, March 20-21, 2013.
- KCIC 2014, Malang, March 25-26, 2014.
- KCIC 2015, Surabaya-Bali, March 24-26, 2015.
Organizers and Institutional Supporters
KCIC 2016 is organized and institutionally supported by:
- Manado State Polytechnic (Indonesia)
- Electronic Engineering Politechnic Institute of Surabaya (EEPIS) (Indonesia)
- Keio University (Japan)
- IEEE Indonesian Section
- International Society of Knowledge Creation
- Indonesian Society for Soft-Computing
- EMITTER International Journal of Engineering Technology
- International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT)